This release includes:
Bugs fixed/Patches applied
- File encoding fix (UTF8) prevented data with obscure characters to not index
- Issue when encoding issues are found in the source data which cause the XML to not be deserialized and the queue getting stuck
- IgnoringNode event fixed
- Some null check fixes
- Fixes optimization multi-threading issue
- More unit tests written and passing
- New Multi-Index search provider allowing you to search across multiple indexes while maintaining a consistent score
- Exposes some underlying Lucene properties in SearchResult if you cast correctly allowing you to perform things such as highlighting with Lucene.Net.Hightlight
- Full support for all indexes/searchers to be created at runtime if required
- Queue files are now put into batch folders so there's only a max of 500 files per batch folder
- There are a few breaking changes if you were using the custom constructors on indexers/searchers. For the most part people are probably not doing this so it should only affect 1% of users.
- Other minor refactoring has occurred but it shouldn't affect 99.9% of users
Like any other release, backup your code, don't deploy straight to production and test this in your codebase first !
Please report all bugs found, Enjoy! :)